× Members

pip tribunal

More
8 years 6 days ago #158366 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip tribunal

MJ wrote: Hi, just to let you know we got enhanced care component awarded today so very happy with the outcome!!!

Terrific news.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: MJ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 days ago #158367 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic pip tribunal
That's great news, thanks for letting us know! :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: MJ

More
7 years 10 months ago #163352 by MJ
Replied by MJ on topic pip tribunal
Hi
Today I received letter from pip to say payments will be made tomorrow and payment is from January I thought it was from date I applied from September.

More
7 years 10 months ago #163369 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip tribunal

MJ wrote: Hi
Today I received letter from pip to say payments will be made tomorrow and payment is from January I thought it was from date I applied from September.

I can't see If this was a transfer from DLA or not? If it was then your PIP will be backdated to the date of the PIP Decision only, if it was a new claim with no DLA in payment then it should be backdated to date you made your claim.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris