× Members

Buried Alive - The PIP Sequel!

More
7 years 7 months ago #170456 by unBat412Fd
Replied by unBat412Fd on topic Buried Alive - The PIP Sequel!
Thanks as always Gordon for your sound advice. I will try as u suggest and just park it for now. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #170457 by unBat412Fd
Well I have got my answer! No Pip. Found out thru housing benefit letter, under disregarded income which says nil. Usually it states my DLA amount. When I rang PIP on 4th to ask where requested copy of assessment report had got to I also asked if a decision had been made about the PIP and was told not yet. On 8th I received the housing benefit letter which was dated 6th so to me that all tallies in. After hardly a wink o sleep last night and absolutely banging headache I checked housing benefit letter first thing this morning. So at least I know now. I'm quite sure I will not be appealing the decision it's just not worth risking my mental health any more. To me my priority was to keep my ESA and I have done that and I now need to concentrate on getting better, if that is possible as I am absolutely exhausted with it all. I feel that starting the appeal process would put me back to where I was a few months/weeks ago and it was terrifying and I can't risk it :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maggie

More
7 years 7 months ago #170467 by unBat412Fd
Yup, I was right. Decision letter just arrived dated 6th. Dla ends 1st Nov. 100% backed wot assessor said plus more. I know I'm not the first to get upset by the lies nor will I be the last, but it is still so upsetting! Can't say any more :(

More
7 years 7 months ago #170484 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Buried Alive - The PIP Sequel!
I am so sorry PP :( and I can completely understand your decision not to appeal.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: unBat412Fd

More
7 years 7 months ago #170505 by Maggie
Replied by Maggie on topic Buried Alive - The PIP Sequel!
Oh Porthole Pete, so desperately sorry to hear no PIP. :( :angry:

Glad you found some comfort in scribbling all over the report! :laugh: I felt a lot better after ranting and raving at my Counsellor last week! What is it with these lying bitches who are so nice as pie at the time!?! :whistle:

Hope that you can find some peace now, and recover from all the chaos.

Cyber hugs from Liverpool, Maggie
The following user(s) said Thank You: unBat412Fd

More
7 years 6 months ago #170554 by unBat412Fd
Thanx for ur comments Mrs. H, Maggie. Nearly posted back to say 'oh don't be kind to me otherwise I will burst into tears!' Well it's amasing wot a meal and a good nites sleep can do for you. Yesterday I was 99% sure I hadn't the strength to fight back, well now that stands at 50/50. I am goin to take Gordon's very sensible advice and park it for a few days. That way I may be able to detach myself from it a little and look at it later with less emotional eyes. I have one very important issue not relating to benefits to be dealing with today and must concentrate on that instead. But can I please ask one question? Decision letter says I have one month to ask for MR, is that four weeks or a calendar month? Letter dated 6th October so av I got till 6th Nov? Have also tampered with idea of just putting in a fresh claim. For me both options are dependent on what kind of help/support mental health team can offer, so need to find out that out first. Oh steady on that's beginning to look like a plan! :)

Thanx agen. Will still be watching how everyone is getting on and hoping u all do well xxx

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris