× Members

Buried Alive - The PIP Sequel!

More
7 years 5 months ago #174205 by unBat412Fd
Replied by unBat412Fd on topic Buried Alive - The PIP Sequel!
Ps. C'mon Andy!! :) :) :) That's made my year, heehee!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #174257 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Buried Alive - The PIP Sequel!

Porthole Pete wrote: Update! MR is going off, poss today. Support worker is sending it off with her report, which is quite good. Won't hold my breath tho as I know they wont take any notice of it. Can I please ask, does it go to address on decision letter? Cant find anything in B&W guides about it, although I probs can't see it for looking right now. When support worker rang for address they gave her this really short address, like a really short version of address on decision letter, but I would like to be 100% sure as I don't trust em one bit! Thanks :)

Yes send it to the same address as the Decision Letter has on it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 5 months ago #174278 by unBat412Fd
Thank Gordon for clearing that up! :)

More
7 years 5 months ago #174674 by unBat412Fd
Oh deary me! Got copy o support workers letter for MR yesterday. Not much good I'm afraid. Nowhere near as good as I initially thought, and lots missed off. At least it bought me a little time, don't think coulda done it myself anyway. Need to start preparing for appeal. Strength in me very slowly returning, although had two very bad days beginning o week. But at least having one or two better (won't say good) days now and then. Onwards n upwards eh? :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maggie

More
7 years 5 months ago #174705 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Buried Alive - The PIP Sequel!
Sorry that the letter is not as helpful as it could have been :( However, I am glad that you have had a couple of better days.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: unBat412Fd

More
7 years 5 months ago #175524 by unBat412Fd
Another update. Refused pip after MR because they did not receive support workers letter. Now how did I know they were going to say that? Support worker definitely sent it and has proof, she will ring them from here next week, but I think it might be best to just appeal. Happy Christmas! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maggie, Gordon, slugsta

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris