× Members

Had Esa stopped ,Mandatory Reconsideration advice

More
7 years 7 months ago #170248 by Dpn
Ok thanks , but this is my first note so i will need to get it shortened to 12 weeks when i go in ,
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #170250 by Gordon

Dpn wrote: Ok thanks , but this is my first note so i will need to get it shortened to 12 weeks when i go in ,
Thanks

No it's only the first six months of a new claim that are effected.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 5 months ago #176009 by Dpn
Had my tribunal today , months of stress for 10 minutes with Judge and Doctor who made me feel at ease asked me questions about my walking then asked me to leave the room , Esa reinstated and in Support Group . Think i was helped by the Doctor who said he was working in the hospital that i had my Scoliosis operation in 1977. I had a man from Citizens Advice Bureau with me , he was really helpful, he has now advised me to apply for PIP.
Thankyou for all your help
Dpn

More
7 years 5 months ago #176028 by slugsta
That's great news! Well done for persevering with this, I know it has not been easy for you. :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 5 months ago #176086 by Alison
Well done. Scandalous that it got to this stage - but at least you can relax a bit now. :)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris