× Members

Called for DLA to PIP Assessment at private physio

More
7 years 4 months ago #177039 by Gordon

maggie68 wrote: Just had a thought since my last post - sorry! :blush:

Want to get any evidence ATOS has on me - eg the complaint I made and their response, plus their reply to my MP and anything else they have. This is to help my case for Tribunal.

Can I do a Subject Access Request to them for that? I have an address that came in letter in reply to my complaint, so would send to that I guess.

Yes you can make a SAR to ATOS, but I would only expect them to have information in regard the complaint, they do not hold a claimants assessment information, all of this is returned to the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maggie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #177064 by freddey
hi maggie, sorry to butt into your thread, i have just read through your thread and feel for you. i am going through the same thing, my mr was received 06/12/16 at atos wolverhampton. i received the standard rate on both. i was in receipt of high rate of mobiity and middle rate care on dla. we shouldnt have to go through this degradation. a quick question if i may. how long did you wait for the decision from the mr ?. i hope you get what you are entitled to. merry christmas fred

More
7 years 4 months ago #177139 by Maggie

freddey wrote: hi maggie, sorry to butt into your thread, i have just read through your thread and feel for you. i am going through the same thing, my mr was received 06/12/16 at atos wolverhampton. i received the standard rate on both. i was in receipt of high rate of mobiity and middle rate care on dla. we shouldnt have to go through this degradation. a quick question if i may. how long did you wait for the decision from the mr ?. i hope you get what you are entitled to. merry christmas fred

Hi Fred,

Thanks for your kind words. :)

MR letter was received by DWP on Monday 17th October (the deadline! we posted next day guaranteed on the Saturday). The response was dated 30 November, but I actually got it on Tuesday 6th December. Second class post as always. :angry:

So looks as if it took them around 6 weeks, but they did get ATOS to contact my Counsellor and my GP, so that prob took up some extra time. I imagine you prob won't get a decision this year given the state of post with Xmas and bank holidays. ;) Good luck anyway... But start reading the stuff on how to fill in the Appeal Form, and thinking about arguments for Tribunal.

I sent an 8 page request for MR plus a letter from neighbour who wrote about my incapability of walking. Did absolutely zilch, plus it looks to me like the DM purposely mis-read my GP's form that was sent to ATOS. Made the assumption that because GP said I'm only bed-ridden 1-2 days a week (it's more like 6-7 but that's beside the point) I'm completely fine and healthy and can do everything the rest of the time. :angry: :whistle: Get ready for Tribunal. :(

Best wishes and Happy Christmas! :kiss: Maggie
The following user(s) said Thank You: freddey

More
7 years 4 months ago #177154 by freddey
thanks for the reply maggie.

we have got a added problem and that is we are moving into a disabled flat mid to end of january so will have to ask one of the mods on here for some advice.

i would have to say that the goverment have achieved what they set out to do and take a lot of money off the welfare bill. whether we are entitled or not. grrrrrrrrr.

More
7 years 4 months ago #177378 by Maggie
Finally got the form off to Tribunal Service yesterday (21 Dec), next day guaranteed. Its arrived safely this morning. I only did the simple basic ask for face to face Tribunal and as it was I had difficulty getting the form filled in. My back still very sore after the fall over a week ago, so sitting to write is very difficult.

We'd hoped to get to caravan for Xmas, but I can't take a 3 hour drive, so that's off. Hope we'll manage it sometime in Jan between hospital and dental trips! ;)

Hope everyone here has a good Christmas. I'm finding it very difficult to feel festive, though Father Christmas drove past in his sleigh a couple of days ago and he waved to me as I stood at bedroom window (couldn't get down the stairs) which made me feel a bit cheered. :) The sleigh comes past every year - local scouts collecting for charity.

I imagine I won't hear anything from Tribunal Service or DWP before next year, so hopefully we can have a peaceful and relaxed time for a couple of weeks before getting going on written arguments again. :unsure:

Happy Christmas Folks! :kiss: Maggie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon, slugsta

More
7 years 4 months ago #177412 by unBat412Fd
Hello Maggie. So so sorry to hear about your fall. I know how painful that one is as I fell down stone steps a few years ago and landed on my coccyx and still have trouble with it now. Glad you got the form in. I do hope you manage to find a bit of a lift and are able to enjoy Christmas somehow. Perhaps Santa passing your window was a good sign eh?. Hope so!! lots of love at Christmas to you and your hubby. All the best PP :) Christmas hugs :) !!

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris