× Members

Is my PIP form correct format?

More
7 years 7 months ago #170307 by mermaidnwuk
Is my PIP form correct format? was created by mermaidnwuk
I have received a PIP form to complete, to replace my DLA.

It is 40 pages long but only needs to be written on in Pages 6 through to 37 and bears little resemblance to the Self-assessment format that is posted on B&W and which I duly completed, to give me some idea of what I could expect. Lots of the questions have simple YES, NO, SOMETIMES tickboxes and have an additional box, per Question, for Extra Information so, as you see, the B&W Self-assessment does not help, really.

The Code, at the top of the Form is PIP. 1003 and, at the bottom, 001112/000030/000051, 39223-00051-001-001-1.

Any help - anyone - how to fill this in, usefully?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #170383 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Is my PIP form correct format?

mermaidnwuk wrote: I have received a PIP form to complete, to replace my DLA.

It is 40 pages long but only needs to be written on in Pages 6 through to 37 and bears little resemblance to the Self-assessment format that is posted on B&W and which I duly completed, to give me some idea of what I could expect. Lots of the questions have simple YES, NO, SOMETIMES tickboxes and have an additional box, per Question, for Extra Information so, as you see, the B&W Self-assessment does not help, really.

The Code, at the top of the Form is PIP. 1003 and, at the bottom, 001112/000030/000051, 39223-00051-001-001-1.

Any help - anyone - how to fill this in, usefully?

This sounds like a PIP2 and although it does not appear to match the information in the PIP Claim guide I can assure you that it does.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris