× Members

Esa support group

More
7 years 6 months ago #170683 by Sparky
Esa support group was created by Sparky
Hi all
I am in the support group for ESA , which is made up of a partly income related amount , and to be able to get extra help with say grants etc they say you have to be receiving ESA income related , so my question is as I am only getting a part of this does this count as receiving it ? it's all a bit confusing for me as I know little about this .
Many thanks in advance for any answers .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #170706 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa support group

Sparky wrote: Hi all
I am in the support group for ESA , which is made up of a partly income related amount , and to be able to get extra help with say grants etc they say you have to be receiving ESA income related , so my question is as I am only getting a part of this does this count as receiving it ? it's all a bit confusing for me as I know little about this .
Many thanks in advance for any answers .

It does not matter how much Income Related ESA you are receiving as long as you a receiving it you are entitled to the associated benefits.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sparky

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris