× Members

Esa medical

More
7 years 6 months ago #170689 by Dazzanator
Esa medical was created by Dazzanator
Hi I had my medical on the 30 th of August I have phoned a few time and each time I phone I get told a decision has not been made and try again in a few weeks . It has now been seven weeks and I'm still waiting for the results is this the usual for the south east area or is something a miss here . Just to add they first sent the work assessment form to me in March and it took unti mid August before they sent me for a medical . It has been a long process and I feel ill over all the stress and worry it is causing me . Any thought on what I can doctored and get my results so I know what I am doing I'm currently in the support group and have been for the last 3 years thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #170715 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa medical

Dazzanator wrote: Hi I had my medical on the 30 th of August I have phoned a few time and each time I phone I get told a decision has not been made and try again in a few weeks . It has now been seven weeks and I'm still waiting for the results is this the usual for the south east area or is something a miss here . Just to add they first sent the work assessment form to me in March and it took unti mid August before they sent me for a medical . It has been a long process and I feel ill over all the stress and worry it is causing me . Any thought on what I can doctored and get my results so I know what I am doing I'm currently in the support group and have been for the last 3 years thanks

I'm afraid there is no required time for a Decision to be made within, most ESA Decisions are pretty fast but some offices do have delays, it's not a reflection of the Decision, your file is just sitting in a pile awaiting a DM to get to it.

I'm afraid that there's really nothing you can do to expedite the process.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dazzanator

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris