× Members

Another victory due to B7W

More
7 years 6 months ago #170750 by Spektrum
Another victory due to B7W was created by Spektrum
Bad news but very good news, I followed the advice on writing my day to day activities and duly went for my face to face assessment. I must say when I read the statement there were few discrepancies where what I said and what was written down was not the same. Were as I was in receipt of Motobility Allowance ( life award) I now get Standard rate. As I never claimed for the Care component, this time I filled it in and was awarded the Standard Rate of Care. All in all I'm better off now. Thanks to B&W and their hard work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #170761 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Another victory due to B7W

Albert wrote: Bad news but very good news, I followed the advice on writing my day to day activities and duly went for my face to face assessment. I must say when I read the statement there were few discrepancies where what I said and what was written down was not the same. Were as I was in receipt of Motobility Allowance ( life award) I now get Standard rate. As I never claimed for the Care component, this time I filled it in and was awarded the Standard Rate of Care. All in all I'm better off now. Thanks to B&W and their hard work.

Very glad to hear that you received an award that you are happy with. Well done.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 6 months ago #170768 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Another victory due to B7W
That's very good news Albert! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris