× Members

Esa medical

More
7 years 6 months ago #170834 by Diane
Esa medical was created by Diane
Can anyone help I currently get pip standard rate low rate for mobility and also esa yesterday I underwent a esa review and had to have a medical. Was very upsetting as usual and lasted for about 40 mins but then realised when I came out that I had not been physically examined! Was this a good or a bad thing not sure why is this a good sign or not ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #170836 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa medical

Diane wrote: Can anyone help I currently get pip standard rate low rate for mobility and also esa yesterday I underwent a esa review and had to have a medical. Was very upsetting as usual and lasted for about 40 mins but then realised when I came out that I had not been physically examined! Was this a good or a bad thing not sure why is this a good sign or not ?

I don't think it is either :) not all assessments require a physical examination and the same can be said of some conditions.

ESA Decision are taking about 2-3 weeks in most parts of the country but some members have reported a longer wait.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diane

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris