× Members

Highly recommend this site

More
7 years 6 months ago #170943 by Bel
Highly recommend this site was created by Bel
: :) I am incredibly grateful for the advice and information you provide on this site and the brilliant guides. It has helped to ensure that I did not suffer any loss when I had to transfer from DLA to PIP ,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #170971 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Highly recommend this site
Hi Bel,

What a lovely reason for your first post! Thanks for letting us know about your successful award and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 6 months ago #171949 by daven
Replied by daven on topic Highly recommend this site
THANK YOU so much - with your help I have just been granted PIP with standard living and high rate mobilty on an 'on-going basis' I was on DLA with lowest care and highest mobility. I would not have had this result without your invaluable guide to filling in the forms. I had a face to face assessment at Manchester and to be honest the assessor was lovely - she treated me politely, had read my forms and listened to what I said. No lies and no trick questions, the whole interview was a decent eperience (or as decent as it can be when so much is riding on it and the worry takes over)
So thank you to her for treating me like a person and especailly a massive THANK YOU to everyone on here, you made such a difference

More
7 years 6 months ago #171954 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Highly recommend this site
That's great news! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris