× Members

PIP award confirmed then revoked

More
7 years 6 months ago #171237 by maryland
PIP award confirmed then revoked was created by maryland
I received a text confirming success for my Mandatory re-assessment on 31/8/2016. After contacting them 3 times and being told they were unable to see it on the system, I got a letter dated 14/10/2016 saying my case was turned down. I then spoke to a senior assessor who confirmed this change and said it had been a mistake. Has anyone exd this or are they changing the rules to cover a mistale?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #171261 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP award confirmed then revoked

David Stobbart wrote: I received a text confirming success for my Mandatory re-assessment on 31/8/2016. After contacting them 3 times and being told they were unable to see it on the system, I got a letter dated 14/10/2016 saying my case was turned down. I then spoke to a senior assessor who confirmed this change and said it had been a mistake. Has anyone exd this or are they changing the rules to cover a mistale?

It should not have happened and you can certainly make a complaint about this, but a text is not counted as official notification of a Decision, the letter is.

Complaining to the DWP

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: maryland

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris