× Members

DLA-PIP home visit

More
7 years 5 months ago #174937 by Frank1949
Replied by Frank1949 on topic DLA-PIP home visit
Just received the dreaded brown envelope a little over 3 weeks after my home visit.
After nervously opening the envelope I have been awarded enhanced rate on both care and mobility. I read the letter over and over again to be sure.
I would like to say a HUGE thank you to ALL at Benifits and Work and members for all the guides help and support I have been given. Joining Benifits and Work was the best money I have ever spent.
Once again a HUGE Thank you to All
Frank
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #174994 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA-PIP home visit

Frank1949 wrote: Just received the dreaded brown envelope a little over 3 weeks after my home visit.
After nervously opening the envelope I have been awarded enhanced rate on both care and mobility. I read the letter over and over again to be sure.
I would like to say a HUGE thank you to ALL at Benifits and Work and members for all the guides help and support I have been given. Joining Benifits and Work was the best money I have ever spent.
Once again a HUGE Thank you to All
Frank

Really terrific news, well done.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank1949

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris