× Members

Pip payments stopped

More
7 years 5 months ago #174957 by ladypowys
Replied by ladypowys on topic Pip payments stopped
Hello again, I have still not heard nothing back from DWP and I have been calling them since Oct 22nd about my PIP payments not recieved since 18th Oct. My present PIP finishes on 10th Dec and I have put in a new claim and been assessed by Capita for the new one. I have had no money since 18th Oct and no one seems to be able to answer me. Some of the DWP people who I speak to when I call says there seems to be a mistake and will ask for a call back to be made to me. I havent heard nothing from a manager or supervisor. I ring almost every day. I have been to CAB and they have rang for me also. What shall I do now. I am getting frustrated and upset by this total nonsence. Please help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #175007 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip payments stopped

Glen wrote: Hello again, I have still not heard nothing back from DWP and I have been calling them since Oct 22nd about my PIP payments not recieved since 18th Oct. My present PIP finishes on 10th Dec and I have put in a new claim and been assessed by Capita for the new one. I have had no money since 18th Oct and no one seems to be able to answer me. Some of the DWP people who I speak to when I call says there seems to be a mistake and will ask for a call back to be made to me. I havent heard nothing from a manager or supervisor. I ring almost every day. I have been to CAB and they have rang for me also. What shall I do now. I am getting frustrated and upset by this total nonsence. Please help

Contact your MP and make a complaint.

Contacting your MP

Complaining to the DWP

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: ladypowys

More
7 years 5 months ago #175914 by ladypowys
Replied by ladypowys on topic Pip payments stopped
Hi, Thanks for your previous advice. I did email my MP with details, but have heard nothing back yet. I returned to the CAB and the gentleman there rang DWP again to say I had had no money since Oct and no one has told me why. He / I have explained to the person(s) we speak to that please call my landline first, if no reply, then use mobile no.

I had a call last Friday, the day after seeing CAB, but no message was left, and no mobile call was made. I did 1471 when I couldnt get to the phone quick enough.

I still havent had explanation as to why my money stopped in October. I have had nothing since 16th .

What else can I do? Keep calling them. I was told that a call back request can take anything from 3 hrs to 5 days. I do get a call back, but all I get told that the matter is with a manager and they will call me.

More
7 years 5 months ago #175944 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Pip payments stopped
Hi Glen,

DWP do get things spectacularly wrong sometimes, as they seem to be doing with you! :angry:

I suggest you give your MP another poke. They should hold local 'surgeries' for constituents, have a look to see when the next one is and go along if s/he is not responding otherwise.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris