× Members

Contribution based ESA

More
7 years 6 months ago #172262 by theophilus9
Contribution based ESA was created by theophilus9
Hi,
Please advise, I'm in support group since 2010. They say I'm getting income related ESA. But I read some where that if you are in Support group there is no time limit you can continue to get contribution based ESA I worked all my life until 2010. Is this correct please

Thanks Buster

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #172292 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Contribution based ESA

buster wrote: Hi,
Please advise, I'm in support group since 2010. They say I'm getting income related ESA. But I read some where that if you are in Support group there is no time limit you can continue to get contribution based ESA I worked all my life until 2010. Is this correct please

Thanks Buster

You need to check your last Entitlement Letter, you may be receiving Contribution Based ESA with a an Income Related ESA top-up.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: theophilus9

More
7 years 5 months ago #175177 by theophilus9
Replied by theophilus9 on topic Contribution based ESA
Hi just a quick question. I had my PIP medical ten days ago, I requested a copy of the report they said they would send it out I haven't received it so I called them, they know say that they will only send it when a decision has been made? Is this a bad sign I thought you could have a copy as soon as they received it. I don't understand why they are keeping it

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #175195 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Contribution based ESA
Hi Buster,

We have seen this once or twice but I don't know why one claim should be treated any differently from others :S

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by slugsta.

More
7 years 5 months ago #175196 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Contribution based ESA

buster wrote: Hi just a quick question. I had my PIP medical ten days ago, I requested a copy of the report they said they would send it out I haven't received it so I called them, they know say that they will only send it when a decision has been made? Is this a bad sign I thought you could have a copy as soon as they received it. I don't understand why they are keeping it

Try again tomorrow, a different call centre operative may well action your request.

Gordon

The following user(s) said Thank You: theophilus9

More
7 years 5 months ago #175244 by theophilus9
Replied by theophilus9 on topic Contribution based ESA
Thanks will do

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris