× Members

Help please

More
7 years 5 months ago #176388 by Pixie
Replied by Pixie on topic Help please
Thank you so much for your advice. Today I took my sick note to my JSA advisor and she refused to take it,saying it was an existing medical problem so therefore cant except it! What should i do now.

I have appealed my ESA and am now waiting for a hearing date, my doctor thinks its ridiculous that they are making it so difficult for me and feel that I am unfit for work..

Please advise what I should do

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #176389 by Pixie
Replied by Pixie on topic Help please
Sorry to bother you again, but the links wont open, i will try to look for it in the members guide

More
7 years 5 months ago #176434 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Help please

Pixie wrote: Thank you so much for your advice. Today I took my sick note to my JSA advisor and she refused to take it,saying it was an existing medical problem so therefore cant except it! What should i do now.

I have appealed my ESA and am now waiting for a hearing date, my doctor thinks its ridiculous that they are making it so difficult for me and feel that I am unfit for work..

Please advise what I should do

Many thanks

Is your JSA in payment, if not then wait until it is. If it is refused again then ask the advisor for a copy of the JSA legislation or guidance that requires the Fit Not to be for a new condition only.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pixie

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris