× Members

Cancelled home visit by Atos

More
7 years 6 months ago #171978 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Cancelled home visit by Atos
What I did was itemise the drugs with the side effects alongside. I didn't do a separate list of drugs other than this as I sent in a print-out from the GP.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #171989 by tiredteddy
Replied by tiredteddy on topic Cancelled home visit by Atos
I made my own list complete with the condition for and side effects.
This was because I have 36 items on my repeat prescriptions and 3 items that I have regularly but they are not allowed to be on a repeat listing.

More
7 years 6 months ago #172211 by diehard3
Replied by diehard3 on topic Cancelled home visit by Atos
:cheer: Thank you tired Teddy and no wonder you are tired 36 meds! I believe you have to list any OTC meds as well. I hope all goes well with your PIP :)

More
7 years 6 months ago #172213 by diehard3
:) Thank you I will do that as not all the meds cause side effects and I believe you don't have to tell them what they are for which is easier although I now believe you need to list OTC meds and all your aids whether you can use them or not!
Many Thanks :silly: :kiss:

More
7 years 6 months ago #172252 by Sazsclobber
Replied by Sazsclobber on topic Cancelled home visit by Atos
Hi there,

I listed all my husband's medication and all his side effects to each medication on the PIP form- just in case they lose his prescription list which I enclosed as well.

x

More
7 years 6 months ago #172993 by diehard3
:pinch: Atos want to have a home assessment on my old claim. I did offer to go to a local centre mainly because I live in a small rented house with my elderly frail slight dementia parents.
I can't have many adaptions because the house isn't mine so I don't want the lack of adaptions going against me plus a few people have said they can turn up early, late , not at all or 2 days later!

My new claim has been sent and much better filled in will they have sight of that or do I give permission?

I am not keen to cancel because marsians could land on the 2nd app and I'd have to cancel! :laugh:

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris