× Members

Had PIP assessment today

More
7 years 5 months ago #174841 by redfeend
Had PIP assessment today was created by redfeend
Well, I went along to my Capita assessment today. The paramedic who 'processed' me came across as professional and polite. She seemed knowledgable too.
She asked me all the questions I expected from this site's guidelines. She HAD read my 41 pages of medical evidence as she referenced things that she could not have known about me, without reading said documents.

Now I am waiting to see if her report matches her words and apparent attitude to me on the day.

I'll report back when I find out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #174861 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Had PIP assessment today
Thanks for the update. PIP have been taking up to 8 weeks after the face2face, although the wait has been a bit shorter of late.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by slugsta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: redfeend

More
7 years 5 months ago #174904 by smallboy
Replied by smallboy on topic Had PIP assessment today
I had my pip assessment and the report was good you must tell and give details of any changes since you filled in the first pip report. My condition changed so filled in second report about a month before assessment. Requested a report which when read looks as if I will get mobility lower rate, will wait till official letter comes.
I now have to go for a ESA disability assessment mid December so see how that goes had a taxi both ways for pip £80 will see if the ESA will do the same.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.