× Members

Help

More
7 years 5 months ago #174906 by Box12
Help was created by Box12
Please could I have some advice my mother has mental health probloms she has to have a medical for pip over thirty miles away I don't think she will cope even the doctors advice said please take in to account that change causes stress leading to phycosis would would you do

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #174972 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Help

Box12 wrote: Please could I have some advice my mother has mental health probloms she has to have a medical for pip over thirty miles away I don't think she will cope even the doctors advice said please take in to account that change causes stress leading to phycosis would would you do

You can ask for a home assessment but you will need her GP to write a letter to the Assessment Provider explaining why she cannot attend at their offices.

Alternatively you can rearrange the current appointment for one that is more convenient.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.