× Members

Correct Result

More
7 years 5 months ago #175032 by ESA Headache
Correct Result was created by ESA Headache
I had my ESA f2f just under 3 weeks ago and I must admit that the f2f wasn't as bad as I had expected. The Assessor was trained in Neurology which is one of my conditions although not the only one and was very understanding about the limitations that it gives me. I also have another very rare condition which the Assessor had taken the time to look up before seeing me. I wasn't impressed about the long time that I spent waiting for my f2f but as the Assessor took the time to look into the problems that the condition can cause I am understanding now of the long wait.

Anyway the good news is that I have been placed again into the Support group for 3 years by which time I will have reached retirement age.

Thank you so much B&W for all of the help that you have been in receiving the benefit which I already knew that I should receive.

Too be honest I had already stated to write a Mandatory review and Appeal letter which I thankfully don't need now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #175034 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Correct Result
ESA Headache

Really pleased for you, well done.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: ESA Headache

More
7 years 5 months ago #175046 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Correct Result
Great news! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: ESA Headache

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris