× Members

Pip awards received today

More
7 years 5 months ago #175956 by nicky
Pip awards received today was created by nicky
I would like to say a huge thank you for the pip guide it was a lifesaver. I have been in receipt of indefinite award since 2009 where I had to go through an appeal which I found so invasive and stressful I was awarded low care and high rate mobility indefinitely after atos had reported I didn't qualify for any dla I only won the appeal due to the guide on here.I had deteriorated greatly in 2013 but refused to contact dla to claim increase in care award as vowed I wouldn't put myself through that experience again.Brown envelope arrived as I knew it would eventually to claim for pip my friend and I followed the guide compilled my evidence sent it off I received a call from a nurse who was very nice asked 3 questions advised I didn't need face to face examination I was shocked to say the least only 3 weeks later I have a brown envelope I felt too sick to open it my friend read it to me awards are enhanced for both care and mobility the award is on going.I can't thank you enough i have recommended numerous people over the years who have also found it to be a life line.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #175960 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Pip awards received today
That's great news Nicky, what a lovely reason for your first post on the forum! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris