× Members

DLA to PIP

More
7 years 3 months ago #178514 by roger55
DLA to PIP was created by roger55
On previous post I said, home visit on the 19th December visitor a nurse was here for nearly 2 hours.
Today I got the brown envelope I am to receive PIP`s at the enhanced level for care and mobility :laugh: :laugh: such a relief, it states until the 20th December 2026 yes 2026 is this usual?

It goes without saying that without the help of this website and just seeing how others have succeeded I do not know how I would have coped, to the moderators and all who are involved in this site my many deepest thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: unBat412Fd

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #178527 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP
[quote="roger55
" post=178514]On previous post I said, home visit on the 19th December visitor a nurse was here for nearly 2 hours.
Today I got the brown envelope I am to receive PIP`s at the enhanced level for care and mobility :laugh: :laugh: such a relief, it states until the 20th December 2026 yes 2026 is this usual?

It goes without saying that without the help of this website and just seeing how others have succeeded I do not know how I would have coped, to the moderators and all who are involved in this site my many deepest thanks.[/quote]

Terrific news, well done.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 3 months ago #178538 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic DLA to PIP
reat news Roger, thanks for letting us know! :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris