× Members

PIP mandatory reconsideration

More
7 years 1 month ago #186597 by Alex
Replied by Alex on topic PIP mandatory reconsideration
I'm sorry it's such a joke. Phoned up, person I got through to said they're still making a decision. Told them they normally access another system. Put me on hold. Oh yes a decision has been made but we can't access it. Well who can?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #186625 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP mandatory reconsideration

Alex wrote: I'm sorry it's such a joke. Phoned up, person I got through to said they're still making a decision. Told them they normally access another system. Put me on hold. Oh yes a decision has been made but we can't access it. Well who can?

Information about a Decision should not be released until the DWP systems have created and sent out a Decision Letter, so this could be the reason that the call centre staff are still unable to access the information.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 1 month ago #186730 by Alex
Replied by Alex on topic PIP mandatory reconsideration
Apparently it was just a clerical letter and they didn't want to read it because the result was no change and they didn't want me to get cross. Whilst it's not great news, I can see why they made their mind and they said no change to the award so that's something.

PIP for 4 years enhanced daily living and standard mobility I keep getting told I'm lucky.

Thanks for all your help. :)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris