× Members

How long are PIP claims currently taking?

More
7 years 1 week ago #188734 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic How long are PIP claims currently taking?
Moss

There's a section at the back of the PIP Claim guide that covers the assessment and the questions you are likely to be asked.

Gorodn

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 days ago #188852 by Tabbycat
Replied by Tabbycat on topic How long are PIP claims currently taking?
Telephoned Wolverhampton DWP to ask for copy F2F report. Was told it would take 7 days to receive.

The recorded message whilst waiting said PIP claims are taking 6 weeks to F2F then 2 weeks for decisions - must be wrong, mine took 11 weeks to F2F.

More
6 years 11 months ago #189752 by Tabbycat
F2F medical report arrived within 3 days, think I scored 19 points care and 12 mobility, but awaiting confirmation from DM.

90% of report accurate.

More
6 years 11 months ago #189771 by Gordon

Tabbycat wrote: F2F medical report arrived within 3 days, think I scored 19 points care and 12 mobility, but awaiting confirmation from DM.

90% of report accurate.

Sounds promising, PIP Decisions are currently taking 2-4 weeks.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 11 months ago #190134 by Tabbycat
Received my PIP decision exactly 3 weeks after F2F and 21 points care and 12 mobility for "an ongoing period". Many thanks B&W, I've been a member for a number of years, your Guides are the best!

I wasn't sure what "ongoing period" meant, so telephoned the DWP to ask. It basically means indefinitely, but the DWP are not allowed to use that word these days.

I also telephoned to check on my ESA SG award, as I haven't been assessed since 2015. Apparently that award is "ongoing every two years". I asked what that meant and it basically means indefinitely but I might get asked to fill in a Questionnaire now and again.

More
6 years 11 months ago #190150 by Gordon
Tabbycat

Congratulations on the PIP award, well done.

Gordon

tags: @RESULT @PIP

The following user(s) said Thank You: Tabbycat

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris