× Members

Pip

More
5 years 3 months ago #225209 by STEVO
Replied by STEVO on topic Pip
Hi , Gorden do you think after eight week waiting there are doing a paper bases review ? Only seems a long time for my wife to wait
Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #225229 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip
David

There seems to be a significant slowdown in the PIP assessment process since the New Year, we have gone from 2-4 week up to 8 weeks.

I can't say whether a PBR is being done, the only way to know for sure if for someone to contact the Assessment Provider.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 3 months ago #225370 by STEVO
After reading a post of a lady waiting approximately 15 weeks ! I have said to my wife there is still a chance of a f2f not what she wanted to here , but things are not looking good there must be a massive backlog
I will post if she gets a letter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
5 years 3 months ago #225539 by STEVO
Weeks of enduring stress and still no letter , Will she ring No so we continue to wait over 2 months 2 Week for decision,

More
5 years 3 months ago #225608 by STEVO
Just got back home , My wife’s had a text to say she may need see medical assessment as anything changed , so it’s on top of the pile 2 months 2 weeks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
5 years 3 months ago #225656 by STEVO
Hi, I was wondering if the text is automated text my wife as recieved Could the decision already made only this as dragged on weeks as you are aware , any clues or it it anybody quess ?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris