× Members

Pip

More
5 years 3 months ago #225665 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip

David wrote: Hi, I was wondering if the text is automated text my wife as recieved Could the decision already made only this as dragged on weeks as you are aware , any clues or it it anybody quess ?

It's unlikely but not impossible, the next communication should either be an invitation to a face to face assessment or a letter from the DWP saying that they now have all of the information that they need to make a Decision.

Again, the only way to know for certain is for you or your wife to contact the DWP or the Assessment Provider.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #225674 by STEVO
Replied by STEVO on topic Pip
Thank you for your reply
I will keep you posted

More
5 years 3 months ago #225847 by STEVO
Hi, Still my wife as not heard still waiting unless it comes later , we live in hope ! Things are getting worse this as been a massive impact on my wife’s health 10 weeks , returned the form early that did no good at all This whole affair is shocking , yes I could ring but the wife dos nt want that , She as three hospital appointments over the next few weeks and if that’s not enough she may have a F2f and everyone is aware you cannot keep changing hospital oppintments and can only change one f2f , Our lives like many have been affected, it’s a joke
I will keep you informed

More
5 years 3 months ago #225934 by STEVO
Hi, 11 weeks and still waiting, I ca nt help but wonder if the mental health is been looked at because when there came out for a f2f last time he did not ask one question regarding mental health which my wife as suffered with for years
I will keep you posted

More
5 years 3 months ago #226052 by STEVO
Hi, Nothing only the one text , no medical no more texts and still my wife will not phone them up , it’s all she talks about it’s taken over our lives , stressed out both of us 11 weeks and waiting

More
5 years 3 months ago #226080 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip

David wrote: Hi, Nothing only the one text , no medical no more texts and still my wife will not phone them up , it’s all she talks about it’s taken over our lives , stressed out both of us 11 weeks and waiting

I'm sorry but I don't know what to suggest if you won't contact the Assessment Provider.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris