× Members

Extra Medical Information .Where to send it....

More
6 years 4 months ago #202850 by Gordon
Mr Roy

Yes you need to take all of the documents that you have been sent as part of your appeal and yes the panel will do their best to read it all before the hearing.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr Roy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #202873 by Mr Roy
Thank You Gordon.....Must admit, I think it will take them quite a while to read through ALL the paperwork in the file, our Hearing is at 3pm, so we could be there a while that Day. Ironically, the Hearing is in exactly the same building that Capita done their so called " Health Assemsment " back in March last Year, so its actually taken 12 Months to get back to where we started. Lets hope we get the right outcome this time then, Eh Folks......

More
6 years 4 months ago #202899 by Gordon

Mr Roy wrote: Thank You Gordon.....Must admit, I think it will take them quite a while to read through ALL the paperwork in the file, our Hearing is at 3pm, so we could be there a while that Day. Ironically, the Hearing is in exactly the same building that Capita done their so called " Health Assemsment " back in March last Year, so its actually taken 12 Months to get back to where we started. Lets hope we get the right outcome this time then, Eh Folks......

Good luck.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 3 months ago #204217 by Mr Roy
Well Folks......

Got a strange letter from the Tribunal and the DWP today ( Thursday ) offering us a new date for our appeal, and its within 2 weeks of today, BUT, they are asking if we would like a " Paper " review, which due to the amount of paperwork we have submitted, we would get a decision sooner.....I don't like the sound of that TBH.......

Anyone else had this type of Letter, and what was the outcome.......

Any advice would be welcome.......

Thanks.....

More
6 years 3 months ago #204234 by Gordon
Mr Roy

I have to admit I have never heard of the Tribunal Service pushing a Paper hearing before and I am very surprised as it would leave any Decision potentially open to further appeal.

The Decision to switch to a Paper hearing is entirely yours and you should not feel pressured in either direction by the letter.

Gordon

More
6 years 3 months ago #204236 by Mr Roy
Thanks Gordon.......I think that letter is very confusing all round, and its actually from the DWP to the Tribunal, and I've been sent a copy. I've spoken to the DWP, and its them that are asking if I want a " Paper " review, not the Tribunal. I've decided to go for the Hearing, and take the earlier date, I'm going to be offered within the next 2 Weeks. Hopefully all this will be over soon, and life can return to normal......

Mr Roy....

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.