× Members

Brown envelope

More
5 years 1 month ago #228209 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Brown envelope
scouse

A very well done, congratulations on the revised award.

It usually takes the DWP 5-8 weeks to process a Tribunal result, I would give them a call in a couple of days to make sure that they have received the Decision Notice.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @APPEAL

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #228224 by scouse
Replied by scouse on topic Brown envelope
Thanks Gordon they called me in for the decision and said they were having a problem with the computer in the room so will need to send my notice out to me but gave verbal confermation of the decision I will do as you suggest and wait a few days I think it helped that dwp did not have any rep present for the hearing I didnt mind as it was a few less questions to answer ...The panel although they asked a lot of Qs were sympathetic with my answers the judge even commenting on my honesty in the answers i gave ......so it shows if you stick to the facts and evidence things can work in your favour and god willing if i get to my next one I will be a little more prepared .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris