× Members

An operation with a stay in hospital should result

More
4 years 11 months ago #234057 by KEITH TAIT
Hi Gordon,

Hope you can continue to assist with your advice:

You were saying that:

`so I doubt that one of your conditions being mi-reported will an argument that will help you at appeal.`
So, as an alternative to arguing that the HCP has got it wrong regarding my ability to walk, stand and sit:
I propose to get a date for the surgery and submit it for the mandatory consideration before August 8th:

And in order to add further evidence for my case arguing I should get the award:

My GP will write a letter indicating that there will be a period of time following surgery during which I will be recuperating.-
Moreover, the letter will state the fact that my recovery from the operation is definitely going to be protracted:owing to specific complications relating to another named illness on my UC50 form

Therefore, I would be saying that there will be specific period of time of at least 3 months from the date of the surgery .

Would theDWP/Maximus in arriving at a decision with the MC, consider this additional evidence from my GP , if I had a surgery date, then allow me the LCW award.??

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #234065 by Gordon
Keith

An MR cannot consider a change in your circumstances that postdates the Decision but even if it could, the DWP will not make an award on a Change of Circumstances that has not yet happened.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris