× Members

Confused?

• Survivor
13 years 3 months ago #45588 by Survivor
Replied by Survivor on topic Re:Confused?
For the purpose of benefits, it shouldn't matter whether ME/CFS is classified as a mental condition or a physical condition. Quite a few mental conditions, including severe depression, cause severe tiredness, so even if a particular doctor thinks your CFS is a mental condition, this should not be a reason for ignoring the reality of your fatigue or its impact on you. To give an example, I have bipolar disorder and most nights these days I sleep 12-13 hours, and I also rest during the day. That's a mental condition. So if someone tries to say you can't be tired because they think your CFS is a mental condition, tell them it isn't relevant - you're fatigued.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• kriss
  • Topic Author
13 years 3 months ago #46041 by kriss
Replied by kriss on topic Re:Confused?
Thanks for all the replies I will use info at my appeal

Kriss

forgot to add have also download fromclaiment section which i know will help, i am also making a folder of informatio relating to illnesses & how they affect me daily and am giving 1 to my rep & also giving 1 to the Tribual Services i will also keep a copy myself :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris