× Members

new ESA50 questionnaire received after 4 months

• Alberto Ballsup
  • Topic Author
13 years 1 month ago #52343 by Alberto Ballsup
Replied by Alberto Ballsup on topic Re:new ESA50 questionnaire received after 4 months
Thanks for the hugs, Milly Moo - I could use 'em! Yes, I've appointed a solicitor who's already accompanied me to an "interview under caution" with the council. They were really just fishing. The problem is that I used to live with someone who disappeared owing money for their own CT. The council are well aware I've been on my own for a long time now - as I said, they had shady guys in cars parked outside my home day & night for long enough to establish the fact. I can't tell them where my ex is as I don't know. I think they've just spent so much time and money on a baseless investigation that they're now trying to rake back whatever they possibly can - i.e; by not awarding me the HB/CT benefit I'm entitled to. I've now formally demanded a decision in writing. I'll update here as soon as I hear something. Honestly, I understand they have a job to do but there has to be a limit. It's taking its toll on my nerves.
Anyway, many thanks for ALL answers here. Bless you all. M xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris