× Members

My Story Falure to dsiclose medical Improvement

• Ron22
  • Topic Author
14 years 2 months ago #15917 by Ron22
Well its already 15th February and I am counting the days to the Tribunal hearing. I started a letter to my MP about the whole scenario but trying to be succinct is difficult. It has put my life 'on hold' for so long.

My memory is not good but I will be expected to remember things from 2003 onwards. Some written statements have been filed with the intention to try to narrow issues. My concentration is limited especially in this type of situation so its not going to be easy especially with bundles over 2000 pages and a listing for a full day. I also still await for a decision from the full C of A on the other aspect.

Just thought I would post these thoughts Im so apprehensive about going.

R

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• helchis
14 years 2 months ago #15918 by helchis
ron

all the best you have fought so hard
good luck

• Elle J
14 years 2 months ago #15924 by Elle J
Hi Ron

please don't ever stop fighting, I will have to also...remember the rules of karma..
It will come back to them you have to be so coldhearted to make a sick person go through so much...

keep going..

• Ron22
  • Topic Author
14 years 2 months ago #15956 by Ron22
Thanks for your kind words. I do try to keep going but it can be extremely difficult. The last thing I ever wanted was a 'fight' with the benefit authorities as I have spent so many years doing that for other people. It does wear you down. I got to the stage at one point towards the end of last year in feeling like throwing the towel in but why should I?

Anyhow I will keep you posted on developments in due course.

• Survivor
14 years 2 months ago #15958 by Survivor
Stay strong.

• Ron22
  • Topic Author
14 years 2 months ago #16202 by Ron22
Well I do try to stay strong. Got the papers out to go over again (At my reps request). There are three lever arch files full of Tribunal papers, 3 EMP reports, 3 GP reports, Psychologist reports all of which are helpful. There also is a full file of Upper Tribunal decisions which my rep is relying upon!

Going through the facts though brought all the trauma flooding back I just want this nightmare to end.

I've heard nothing from my appeal I lodged in January despite follow up letters. Feeling pretty peeved off at the moment and feeling dejected.

Have several meetings with my Rep as he is a very thorough person who will take several days to prepare the case given the listing of it.

Anyhow I will keep you all posted. Hearing is a week on friday!

Ron

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.