× Members

, working out my own point score

• vhawk1951
  • Topic Author
13 years 1 month ago #53740 by vhawk1951
Replied by vhawk1951 on topic Re: , working out my own point score
unfortunately I only know about criminal law because I was strictly a Rumpole of the Bailey type; I'm not allowed to practice until I get my CBD-continuing professional development points which I can't afford to get and can't do. If you're broke, and in mobile, you're pretty much stuck. Anyway, to practice any law. I need access to a law library and the only one I know is in the inner Temple in London and I can't get there.if I just had some wheels, the world would open up. It's really not practical to advise people 'online', you need to see them and meet them face-to-face. It's hard enough for me to make this dictating thing workand it keeps getting it wrong, making everything incredibly slow. I don't know a single thing about benefits law or welfare law

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Survivor
13 years 1 month ago #53743 by Survivor
Replied by Survivor on topic Re: , working out my own point score
I'm sorry you're in such a position. It must be really frustrating.

• vhawk1951
  • Topic Author
13 years 1 month ago #53753 by vhawk1951
Replied by vhawk1951 on topic Re: , working out my own point score
thank you, that's a kind thing to say; life sends us our vicissitudes and we have to bear them as best we can; i am lucky and joyfully grateful to be alive at all; a hundred years ago i would be dead, probably of cold and hunger.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris