× Members

Support group after assesment

More
12 years 5 months ago #73162 by cw
Replied by cw on topic Re:Support group after assesment
wow thats brilliant. im waiting for the dreaded form, i too have been on income support for many years due to depression and schzoprenic psychosis. may i ask if you sent a huge amount information with your claim form. i am so worried its making my illness worsen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #73166 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Support group after assesment
lilliegez wrote:

wow thats brilliant. im waiting for the dreaded form, i too have been on income support for many years due to depression and schzoprenic psychosis. may i ask if you sent a huge amount information with your claim form. i am so worried its making my illness worsen.

I'm never sure how much comfort this brings, but as you are already in receipt of an incapacity benefit, the burden of proof lies with the DWP to prove you are no longer eligible.

This doesn't mean that you should not look to include additional information when you are transferred, but hopefully will lessen the worry of having to do so.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• psychohell
  • Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #73183 by psychohell
Replied by psychohell on topic Re:Support group after assesment
lilliegez wrote:

I filled in the form blind so to speak. I answered in detail, < phrase removed >. I didn't send any extra information, I don't have any!I didn't join this site until I was called for a medical.I can appreciate you feel worse,the uncertainty grinds away at ones ability to cope with the possibility of being flung into situations you know will hurt!

Modedit: Phrase removed to protect the poster. Gordon
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by Gordon.

More
12 years 5 months ago #73205 by Blanco
Replied by Blanco on topic Re:Support group after assesment
Many thanks for posting this Psychohell, I'm sure it will give many people hope (myself included).

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.