× Members

Refused DLA mobility

More
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #85039 by mayflower
Replied by mayflower on topic Re:Refused DLA mobility
Brilliant news for you millymoo - going from no award to higher rate shows just how hit & miss the process is.
You've had a rough ride with DWP over the past 2 years & I hope you will now be able to relax & get on with living your life as best you can for as long as possible.
Best wishes
mayflower
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
More
12 years 3 weeks ago #85055 by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
Replied by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law) on topic Re:Refused DLA mobility
Mrs Hurtyback wrote:

That is great news! Thank you for letting us know - and for your kind words about B+W :)

Ditto from me. Sorry for not posting a reply sooner but my wife and I have been on
a short break in the North Pennines.

PLEASE READ THE SPOTLIGHTS AREA OF THE FORUM REGULARLY, OTHERWISE YOU MAY MISS OUT ON IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris