× Members

IB to 0 points

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #88549 by chrissy v
Replied by chrissy v on topic Re:IB to 0 points
Thank you , well anything is worth a try.

Chrissy V
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #88566 by shrinathji
Replied by shrinathji on topic Re:IB to 0 points
Hi Chrissy,

Firstly really sorry about 0 points for ESA!!!!

By the sounds of your threads you have a mobility problenm which should get you into S/G. Can you not get your GP to write you a letter of support and if you have any letters old/new you can send these in to support your claim.

When my husband was put into WRAG i wrote in and sent same letters to D/M and he was put into S/G on reconsideration.

So there is hope.:)

Radhika.
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Gordon.

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #88569 by chrissy v
Replied by chrissy v on topic Re:IB to 0 points
Thank you Radhika for your kind words.
Yes i have got a mobility problem which stems back more than half my lifetime, due to failed back surgery, which came about some years after i was involved in a RTA in which i suffered a broken pelvis and head injuries, i am going to appeal i,m just waiting for the paperwork to arrive, i was told over the phone about the 0 points which is an absolute joke, yes i will be going to my GP to see if he will give me a supporting letter, i also have old letters from consultants even one from a professor of neurosurgery, which all of which were sent to Atos but i did,nt send them to DM at DWP . all i can do is try my best at appealing.
Many thanks for your advice it,s much appreciated thank you.

Chrissy V
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Gordon.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris