Login FormClose

Free ESA, PIP and DLA Updates

With over 140,000 subscribers our fortnightly updates bulletin is the UK's leading source of benefits news. Get the facts about what's changing, how it affects you and how to prepare.   Get your free benefits updates now.

Professional Members

We support both claimants and professionals.  These are just some of the organisations who have subscribed to Benefits and Work:

  • Royal College of Nursing
  • Spinal Injuries Association
  • Chesterfield Law Centre
  • Coventry Mind
  • Birmingham Citizens Advice Bureau
  • Colchester Borough Council Welfare Rights

Read more

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:

Remember me. Note: ticking this may affect members file download ability.
25 May 2017
The Forum is closed until 8pm Tuesday 30 May
Read More...
Members

TOPIC: ESA 50 - when is it sent?

ESA Medical 1 year 1 week ago #158866

Am I right in saying they will provide the recording device

as I don't have one that dual records.?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

ESA Medical 1 year 1 week ago #158871

Hi sorry. I have another question.

If I fail to qualify for ESA and found not eligible for it, do my national insurance contributions continue to get paid automatically or do I need to do something like fill in a form for the NIC to continue towards my pension? eg do I have to show I am actively seeking work for NIC to be paid.

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

ESA Medical 1 year 1 week ago #158888

synapse321 wrote: Am I right in saying they will provide the recording device

as I don't have one that dual records.?

Thanks


Yes :)

Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

ESA Medical 1 year 1 week ago #158891

synapse321 wrote: Hi sorry. I have another question.

If I fail to qualify for ESA and found not eligible for it, do my national insurance contributions continue to get paid automatically or do I need to do something like fill in a form for the NIC to continue towards my pension? eg do I have to show I am actively seeking work for NIC to be paid.

Regards


If you were to fail to receive an award then the NI Credits that you receive as a result of receiving ESA would stop and would only be re-instated if you claimed another benefit that pays them.

Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

ESA Medical 1 year 1 week ago #158927

If I was to fail the ESA medical and found fit for work would they

then re-assess my PIP claim?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

ESA Medical 1 year 1 week ago #158964

synapse321 wrote: If I was to fail the ESA medical and found fit for work would they

then re-assess my PIP claim?

Thanks


No they have sufficiently different criteria that there should be no risk of this.

Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Moderators: bro58GordonMrs Hurtyback
Time to create page: 1.506 seconds