× Members

DLA change of circumstances letter

• Sofie
  • Topic Author
14 years 5 months ago #19053 by Sofie
DLA change of circumstances letter was created by Sofie
I have just finished writing aletter explaining my change in circumstances for DLA.

My question is, who do I send it to? Is it Blackpool? Or my local office? If it's my local office, how do I find out the address please? I haven't that long moved here and don'r know where it is.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Rubbishlungs
14 years 5 months ago #19065 by Rubbishlungs
Replied by Rubbishlungs on topic Re:DLA change of circumstances letter
Hi Sofie,

I've had a change of circumstances in that my condition has deteriorated again this year. I phoned the DWP at Blackpool to inform them and they sent out the Mobility/care forms and was told to fill them in as though I was applying for a new claim. This is the second time as condition deteriorated last year too and went though the same procedure. The CAB filled in the form for me this year as I felt to unwell to do it myself and should hear within the next three weeks, sent it back end of Feb 2010. I enclosed supporting evidence, hospital admissions prescriptions, hospital appt card etc. Give them a phone and they will send you the forms and good luck!. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid