× Members

informing DWP of change of circumstances

More
14 years 5 months ago #19202 by anne
Due to a change of financial circumstances in April 2009 I informed HB, CT & IB of this. It was unnecessary to contact re IB as mine was CB.My Q is could the information I gave have sparked off the receipt of an IB50 in April 2009 followed by an IB medical in March 2010.( I was exempt until then ) Or was it simply that, as the DWP man I spoke to said "my time was up" (rather an unfortunate turn of phrase given the circumstances) Probably an academic Q - I did what needed to be done. But I am curious

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #19213 by Crazydiamond
Replied by Crazydiamond on topic Re:informing DWP of change of circumstances
It is very unlikely that your change of circumstances in April 2009 triggered a PCA.

In all probabilities it would seem to be coincidental, and on this occasion I would be prepared to accept the word of the DWP employee who as you said, most bizarrely commented that your time was up.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
14 years 5 months ago #19216 by anne
Thank you Crazydiamond. Maybe now I can set aside Conspiracy Theory. The "my time is up" comment is a favourite closely followed by my GP's description of Atos as " the Government's latest hit squad"

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid