× Members

gp report

More
14 years 4 months ago #19426 by lezray
gp report was created by lezray
ive sent in my claim form and they have written back saying they are asking my gp for a report.does this mean that they doubt my claim?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
More
14 years 4 months ago #19434 by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
Replied by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law) on topic Re:gp report
Hi,

You don't state which benefit you're currently in receipt of.

However, it's common practice for the DWP to ask the claimant's GP for a report, be it for IB/ESA or DLA.

It doesn't mean they don't believe you, just they require a brief up -to-date medical report.

Good luck.

Jim

PLEASE READ THE SPOTLIGHTS AREA OF THE FORUM REGULARLY, OTHERWISE YOU MAY MISS OUT ON IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
14 years 4 months ago #19455 by lezray
Replied by lezray on topic Re:gp report
Thanks for the reply Jim I should have said Dla,thanks for putting my mind at rest
Regards Ray

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid