× Members

Good news for a change - 2 positive results !

More
14 years 3 months ago #20863 by c00kered
Hello to all

Just thought I would write about 2 friends who both have had good news.

My 2 friends filled in their ib50's and they have both been successful and given 3 years till next review (hopefully ).

The first friend went to the cab to have her form filled in and heard within about 3 weeks she had been successful and the second friend filled in the form herself and then had to attend a medical which she went to by herself and again she heard within a few weeks. I wanted to post this to cheer up others it certainly made me very happy for them and I hope it helps others to think positively.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #20870 by Rachie
Thanks for letting know got medical next week so wasnice to hear some posititve news.
Am dreading it x

More
14 years 3 months ago #20877 by c00kered
I know how worried you feel as I have had 3 medical appointments all cancelled by atos.

I have already posted about my problems and don't want to bore you with the details but what I would say to you is to follow the excellent advice on this site - that is if you haven't already. I hope both of my friends positive outcomes made you feel a little more hopeful.

I know you will be worried by the idea of having a medical because everyone is.

I hope you have a positive result next week and please let us know how it went, all my very best wishes.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid