× Members

pathways to work/atos medical

• youngsteptoe
  • Topic Author
14 years 3 months ago #21026 by youngsteptoe
pathways to work/atos medical was created by youngsteptoe
hi
just got my letter to attend a pathways to work interview (48 hours notice).my question is as i have not yet been for my atos medical will any information i give to my personal advisor be passed on to atos.as my last ptwi two years ago was very informal and there is always a danger of giving a overly optimistic view of my return to work status.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #21034 by Steve Donnison
Replied by Steve Donnison on topic Re:pathways to work/atos medical
Hi,

theer isn't any channel that I know of that would allow a personal advisor to pass information to Atos.

But it is very important that you give as accurate a picture of possible of what you can and can't do to the personal advisor because this will affect what goes into your action plan. You can be obliged to carry out activities in your action plan or face having your benefit reduced, so it's vital to try to get it right.

Good luck,

Steve

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
14 years 3 months ago #21050 by Maximus
Replied by Maximus on topic Re:pathways to work/atos medical
Hi, my OH had the same thing happen and the adviser was quite adamant that nothing she documented was related to the ESA medical procedure. When we returned to see her for a second time, she reiterated this and then proceeded to tell us what and who to contact when we have to appeal for ESA........she was quite good really - but it was strange she should say about appeals BEFORE he had even had the initial ESA medical. She is obviously aware of the low percentage pass rate at these ATOS medicals. :unsure:

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid