× Members

Income Support Review Form A2 10/08

More
14 years 3 months ago #21373 by clearwater
Income Support Review Form A2 10/08 was created by clearwater
I phoned Income Support yesterday to notify them my wife has started working 4 days a week part time.The gentleman at IS said he would post a form to fill in about the changes.

A Income Support Review Form A2 10/08 arrived at lunchtime, it looks rather like a claim for IS. Will I have to go thro a Atos Medical Test again. My wife and children have had a very tough time as I have have just managed to keep out of hospital(sectioned).

I cant face going through the entire procedure again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #21394 by Steve Donnison
Replied by Steve Donnison on topic Re:Income Support Review Form A2 10/08
Hi Clearwater,

As the change of circumstances has nothing to do with your health condition there doesn't seem to be any reason why a review of your capacity for work would be needed.

So hopefully you won't be asked to attend another medical.

Good luck,

Steve

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
14 years 3 months ago #21415 by clearwater
Replied by clearwater on topic Re:Income Support Review Form A2 10/08
Steve thank you, I am a little more than nervous about this. Steve are you saying it is standard procedure for IS to send this form.

Steve I finally subscribed to your site after dilly-dallying for a couple of years. What strikes me is the very clear, concise,professional advice/replies of your team.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid