× Members

changes in health between application and medical

• chobbler
  • Topic Author
14 years 3 months ago #21437 by chobbler
Since applying for DLA I have returned to my previously cast aside sticks and/or crutches. My shiny new Blue badge has also arrived.

In my application I said I have stopped using them as I was tripping over them and now I am using them again as I am stumbling/walking far to slowly without help.

Should I write to DWP informing them of the change before my medical?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #21447 by Crazydiamond
Replied by Crazydiamond on topic Re:changes in health between application and medical
chobbler wrote:

Since applying for DLA I have returned to my previously cast aside sticks and/or crutches. My shiny new Blue badge has also arrived.

In my application I said I have stopped using them as I was tripping over them and now I am using them again as I am stumbling/walking far to slowly without help.

Should I write to DWP informing them of the change before my medical?

You should let the DLA Unit know of the change whereby you have started using sticks and/or crutches again prior to a decision on your claim, and assuming that you are going to have a medical assessment, you should also give this information to the EMP.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid