× Members

Work-related activity group

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #92521 by Shirluk2
Replied by Shirluk2 on topic Re:Work-related activity group
Thank you Mrs Hurtyback :)
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #93263 by Shirluk2
Mrs Hurtyback wrote:

Yes, you (we) should get a letter at some stage, the weekly ESA figure will increase a little (unless you are already getting more than usual under transitional arrangements on transfer from IB) and there will be some back pay. You are no longer obliged to undertake WFIs - although you can do so if you wish. However, it is possible that you will be invited to another WFI as it can take a while for the decision to be transmitted to JCP. If this happens I suggest you phone your advisor and explain the situation.

Still waiting for a letter! Should i ring them?
or is it too soon for one to come yet?

More
11 years 6 months ago #93267 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Work-related activity group
Worrly wrote:

Still waiting for a letter! Should i ring them?
or is it too soon for one to come yet?

As it appears to be nearly three weeks since you were phoned, I would have expected you to have received your Decision notice, so I would give them a call to ask where it is.

P.S. Just in case it comes up, you have a legal right to the letter, in fact the Decision does not have legal force if you have not been notified in writing.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 6 months ago #93272 by Shirluk2
Thanks Gordon - just phoned them and they said they send an email to who ever deals with it and hope fully I'll hear soon from them.

More
11 years 6 months ago #93273 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Work-related activity group
Worrly wrote:

Thanks Gordon - just phoned them and they said they send an email to who ever deals with it and hope fully I'll hear soon from them.

I'd give them a couple of weeks to respond and then chase them again, you might want to confirm the conversation in writing.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 6 months ago #93274 by Shirluk2
Thanks Gordon, will do as you say :)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.