× Members

Work-related activity group

More
10 years 10 months ago #105947 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Work-related activity group

Worrly wrote: It was a very nice man who came on Friday, After showing him 2 types of identification he was very easy going he had this form which he filled out (thank goodness as my sister fill out everything for me and she was at work) the form was all about my ESA and more, I had to tell him all the benefits i'm getting and how much how and often they were paid he said he didn't need to know about my savings as i was on Contribution-based and in the support group. He asked all about my illness and how long i been like i was, it took about an hour to fill out the form he didn't look around my house or anything it was just doing the form it didn't have anything about how far you can walk or anything like that or the day to day stuff i can do it was all really about my money coming in.

I am glad it went well, theses types of review do not look at your health, just your eligibility for the benefit.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #105948 by Shirluk2
Replied by Shirluk2 on topic Re:Work-related activity group
I'm just glad its all over and done with now :)

More
10 years 1 month ago #118517 by Shirluk2
Replied by Shirluk2 on topic Re:Work-related activity group
I just got a ESA3 form though, i'm having trouble with two things on it. The first one that I'm having trouble with is has your conditioned worsened, well it has, but I'm not sure if I should tell them that, because if they I see that it has they will put me through for a review and I don't want to rock the boat and lose what I've got now if what's been said here is right that my review has been put off for two years and my Dla has over a year or more to go before I'm called up again and I'm happy with what I've got now, but if I'm am reviewed in July and I've not told them they might not believe me.
The second question is my ill health pension that I'm getting from my X employer They mention a pension and statutory sick pay but I don't think its one of those, should I put it in in the extra space at the back of the form for more information? Or is it the pension one I should put it in there?

All this form filling 49 pages just because I got £2 a month increase in my ill-health pension ahhhh

More
10 years 1 month ago #118522 by Puccalove
Replied by Puccalove on topic Work-related activity group
You are right in thinking that reporting a change in your condition may initiate a review. However if you do not mention this now and at a later date mention a change from now or previous to this time they may query why you did not report the change.

I would mention your ill health pension in the question regarding pensions and additional monies. You could always add a note to explain this was issued around ill health at the back where you mention there's space for additional info.

More
10 years 1 month ago #118529 by Shirluk2
Replied by Shirluk2 on topic Work-related activity group
Ok and thank you for the fast reply, good i idea about the pension will do that, and your right about telling them that I've deteriorated just so scared I might lose what I've got now :unsure:

Puccalove wrote: You are right in thinking that reporting a change in your condition may initiate a review. However if you do not mention this now and at a later date mention a change from now or previous to this time they may query why you did not report the change.

I would mention your ill health pension in the question regarding pensions and additional monies. You could always add a note to explain this was issued around ill health at the back where you mention there's space for additional info.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago - 10 years 3 weeks ago #119415 by Shirluk2
Replied by Shirluk2 on topic Work-related activity grou
What a mess,
had two letters on Saturday one saying that my benefit has been cut to just £50 a week and another that said they owe me money but they were holding it back as there was a over payment and for me to phone them in 5 days if I not heard from them!

I phoned them and they said there had been a mistake on the first letter and I would get all my money but they were still looking into the overpayment and to ring them in 5 days if I had not heard from them, got no idea what the overpayment is to me everything was fine and just hoping that I get my full ESA money tomorrow and not the £50 a week money that they first said! Not a clue what's going on .
Last edit: 10 years 3 weeks ago by Gordon.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.