× Members

Work-related activity group

More
11 years 5 months ago #93849 by Shirluk2
Replied by Shirluk2 on topic Re:Work-related activity group
The letter confirming everything came today came today - so all is well :)

Is there anything I should be asking them for to help me next time it comes round again?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
11 years 5 months ago #93851 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:Work-related activity group
Worrly wrote:

The letter confirming everything came today came today - so all is well :)

Is there anything I should be asking them for to help me next time it comes round again?

Hi W,

That is good to hear.

If you have the decision notice, and you know how long the expected length of the SG award is, then my only suggestion would be, to try and relax, and concentrate on dealing with your health conditions. :)

Well done !!!

bro58

More
11 years 5 months ago #93855 by Shirluk2
Think I've forgotten how to relax, but will have a very good try :laugh:

Again thank you to everyone here who has helped me though all of this, and to all those who are still going though it all, please stick with it, as hope fully it maybe worth it all in the end!

BIG HUGS to you all!

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #105520 by Shirluk2
Very worried - a letter came on Saturday informing me that i am getting a visit on Friday from department for Works & Pensions to make sure that i'm getting the correct amount of money for ESA has anyone else received a letter like this out of the blue. I'm really scared what this is all about!
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #105522 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:Work-related activity group

Worrly wrote: Very worried - a letter came on Saturday informing me that i am getting a visit on Friday from department for Works & Pensions to make sure that i'm getting the correct amount of money for ESA has anyone else received a letter like this out of the blue. I'm really scared what this is all about!

Hi W,

It sounds very much like an interview with a Compliance Officer.

We have noted an increase in these recently, for no apparent reason.

We recently had a post of a similar scenario from one of our other members, here :

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...&limitstart=0#105059

They will probably want to have a look at Bank Statements, Occupational Pension pay slips, (if applicable) etc.

If you comply with their requests, and all is in order, there should be no further problems.

You could of course ring them, to see whether this can be sorted over the phone, if you wish to.

bro58

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #105532 by Shirluk2
Looking at your link it could be because of my Occupational Pension then ?

I get a small one of £85 a month which i've had for years! I've always told people about it when asked. Should i have told ESA people about it.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.