× Members

Worried

More
8 years 5 months ago #146826 by Toothless
Worried was created by Toothless
Capita have been in touch asking if I can go to an assessment onXmas eve. It's within my city centre. I had asked for a home assessment but they said they didn/t have any and that this would be quicker. I agreed to go.

I'm anxious about it though. I'm slowly improving fibro/anxiety wise but I feel that I won't be believed regardless. Ugh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #146832 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Worried

Toothless wrote: Capita have been in touch asking if I can go to an assessment onXmas eve. It's within my city centre. I had asked for a home assessment but they said they didn/t have any and that this would be quicker. I agreed to go.

I'm anxious about it though. I'm slowly improving fibro/anxiety wise but I feel that I won't be believed regardless. Ugh.

Have a look at the PIP Claim guide it has a section towards the back that cover the assessment and the questions you are likely to be asked.

Best of luck.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 5 months ago #146848 by petrocelli
Replied by petrocelli on topic Worried
Hey T

Feel for you, getting there on time's a nightmare on an ordinary day but Xmas Eve.............heaven forbid.

Just thought you might be interested to know that I thought my Fibro was licked and sorted, the FLUCTUATING NATURE of the beast, however, has seen a return with a vengeance these last few years.............even baffling the Rheumatologist!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care and best wishes

P.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris