× Members

FAO Wendy

More
8 years 2 months ago #149150 by wendy2
MEMBERS. PLEASE READ! was created by wendy2
hello.can you tell me what a flag means next to a topic heading.There is one next to my email sent over a week ago and I do not think it was there before.And all but my first email have been deleted.At least I cannot see them there anymore.Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #149181 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic MEMBERS. PLEASE READ!

wendy wrote: hello.can you tell me what a flag means next to a topic heading.There is one next to my email sent over a week ago and I do not think it was there before.And all but my first email have been deleted.At least I cannot see them there anymore.Thank you.

The Moderators use the "flags" to show when a topic has been answered and when a member has reported a successful claim or appeal.

If you click on your name in the forum this will display a list of all your recent posts. See

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum/profile?view=user&userid=152477

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #149202 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic MEMBERS. PLEASE READ!

wendy wrote: hello.can you tell me what a flag means next to a topic heading.There is one next to my email sent over a week ago and I do not think it was there before.And all but my first email have been deleted.At least I cannot see them there anymore.Thank you.

Hi W,

If you speaking of the blue flags that can be seen to the right of the title of a topic, this indicates that the Member/Mod who can see the blue flag has made a post within that topic.

So if you are browsing down the topic titles on the forum board, a blue flag indicates that the topic includes a post wriitten by you. (Or whoever else sees the blue flag)

If you move your mouse pointer over the blue flag, you will see : "Contains my posts" !

We also use certain "Topic icons" that can be seen, and chosen from above a post when editing it or writing it, to indicate certain things.

e.g. Mods change the icon to a Red Heart to indicate a success story, and (sometimes) use the Green Tick to indicate that the post has been responded to by a Mod.

If you hit the blue Favourite button at the top or bottom of any topics of interest to you, you will see a Gold Star next to the topic title and that topic will be available in your Favourites list for future reference.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 2 months ago #149269 by wendy2
Replied by wendy2 on topic MEMBERS. PLEASE READ!
ok i suppose that explains it a bit so really if i want to make a new point i should not go back into my previous emails.

More
8 years 2 months ago #149271 by wendy2
Replied by wendy2 on topic MEMBERS. PLEASE READ!
I thought a heart was a successful claim.I am confused and if I knew where to find an exclamation mark on this key pad then I would do one - all I know is that my last email did not say that I was reporting a successful claim but I would imagine I have done something wrong - not very up to use of computer.ah well

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #149295 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic MEMBERS. PLEASE READ!

wendy wrote: ok i suppose that explains it a bit so really if i want to make a new point i should not go back into my previous emails.

Hi W,

If your initial post/topic is regarding PIP, and you have any follow on queries which are also regarding PIP, it is best to keep all related queries to that one topic.

If you then have a query regarding ESA, or something other than PIP, you can start a new topic.

Keeping all related posts/queries to the one topic helps the Mods to see what queries you have made previously and what advice you have been given.

Besides left clicking your mouse/pad on your blue forum name to bring up a list of your previous posts, or hitting the Favourite button to place a topic in your own in-site Favourites List, another way of easily returning to an on-going topic is to Bookmark/Favourite the page in your Internet Browser.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.