× Members

ESA claim

More
5 years 3 months ago #224683 by Perdita
Replied by Perdita on topic ESA claim
Thank you Gordon. Last time I sent my ESA form off I used my own envelope. I have just been searching for the envelope( they send for you to return your form in) that came with this form. I have found one but am worried it may be last time's envelope from 18 months ago. (The letter that has come with the ESA claim form I know has a different address from the envelope they send you to return your form in). What is the best way to check I have the current envelope and not the 18 month old one. I don't want to use an 18 month old one in case they have changed address. Which phone number to ring, the one on the letter that came with the form?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #224686 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA claim
Cruella

The ESA50 goes back to Maximus, you will have to contact them for the correct address.

www.chdauk.co.uk/contact-us

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 3 months ago #224690 by Perdita
Is there a general telephone number or just an email address (or do you have to know your specific Maximus office to telephone Maximus? Sorry, bit confused.

More
5 years 3 months ago #224692 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA claim

Cruella wrote: Is there a general telephone number or just an email address (or do you have to know your specific Maximus office to telephone Maximus? Sorry, bit confused.

There's an email address on the link

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 1 month ago #227002 by Perdita
Gordon,
I understand that if in ESA support group and receiving the SD premium, that you are barred from claiming UC. I need to understand the following : say someone comes to live with you for a temporary period, this meaning that you are no longer are classed as living alone and hence lose the SD Premium. would you remain on ESA and when the person stops living with you, would the SD premium kick back in?

More
5 years 1 month ago #227005 by Perdita
Gordon
Re question I just posted, I need to point out my area is now a UC area

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.